Welcome to Gulf Coast Dancenter
Gulf Coast Dancenter offers a multi-disciplinary dance program built on a strong classical ballet foundation.
Students are guided through an engaging program geared towards excellence in dance. The program sets students up for success while also creating opportunities for them to build friendships within our dance family.
How do I sign up?
Give us a call and ask about our 30 day trial session. Call 727-448-0044.
Why dance with us?
- Our instructors are highly trained and certified; every teacher has been either a professional dancer and/or has completed a higher level of education in dance which results in a quality dance class experience and training for our students.
- One studio, one dance family, many opportunities; no need to change studios as your talent grows, we offer all levels of training from beginner to pre-professional, as well as opportunities to perform with our resident dance company, Gulf Coast Dance Theater.
- Family atmosphere; we strive to create lasting relationships with our students and their parents. The classroom atmosphere is one of respect, hard work, and emotional support for our students and in return we gain trust with our students and dance families.
- Annual recital held for all students enrolled.
- A focus on safe dance training and injury prevention.
- A connection to the professional dance world and universities through our faculty. We stay current, which creates networking abilities, and gives us insight and connections to help guide those that want to pursue a professional career in dance.
- Gulf Coast Dancenter is proud to include the AMERICAN BALLET THEATRE® National Training Curriculum, a breakthrough 9 level program that combines high quality artistic training with the basics of dancer health and child
development. The ABT® National Training Curriculum consists of a comprehensive set of age-appropriate, outcome-based guidelines to provide the highest quality ballet training to dance students of all ages and skill levels.
Pre-Primary through Level 3 will be taught by ABT® Certified Teacher, Anne Cichra Carollo, who has successfully completed the ABT® Teacher Training Intensive in Pre-Primary through Level 3 of the ABT® National Training Curriculum. Pre-Primary through Level 7 & Partnering will be taught by ABT® Certified Teacher Dana Barbour.
Parent Portal for Jackrabbit
Dance account link for current students.