Clara’s NYC Christmas: Saturday, December 9th at 11am, 2pm, and 7pm.
Children’s Division Showcase (Ages 3-5): Saturday, December 16th at 1pm.
Studio Closed for Youth Classes:
- Thanksgiving Break – November 20 – 26, 2023
- Holiday Break – December 24, 2023 – January 7, 2024
Youth Ballet Program
Our Youth Ballet Program is divided into three divisions each with a different focus and purpose:
- Children’s Division – Ages 3-5 (a perfect introduction to ballet for young dancers embarking on their dance journey).
- Student Division – Ages 6-15 (caters to aspiring dancers aged 6 and above who are eager to pursue their ballet training further).
- Pre-professional Division – Ages 12+ by audition or placement (merges extensive ballet training with high-quality performance opportunities to equip students for thriving in the dance industry, whether it be within a company or university environment).
Adult Dance Program
We are proud to offer several styles of dance for adults. Adult classes accommodate the absolute beginner through advanced level dancers and focus on a satisfying and artistic experience. Classes are for dancers 16+ and were created to give adults a unique experience and the opportunity to share their passion for dance within a community of other adult dancers. Adult Classes are on a drop-in basis with the exception of series classes, giving adult dancers the option to pay per class or to purchase a punch card for a discounted rate.
- Monthly tuition is due the first of the month. Tuition is late if paid after the 5th and will incur a $20 late fee.
- If tuition has not been paid by the 15th, an additional fee of $5/day will be charged till account is current.
- All changes to classes or termination of account must be done via an email to the office manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tuition that has already been paid is non-refundable and non-transferrable. A 30 day cancellation notice is also required.